Seven Meadows is an 860-acre master-planned community located north of Westpark Tollway/FM 1093 and west of Grand Parkway. The community is just south of Grand Lakes and Cinco Ranch and west of Cinco Ranch Southwest.
The neighborhood is made up of several sections and subdivisions, including Avalon at Seven Meadows. Avalon is an upscale gated community with a central lake.
Meadowbrook Farms Golf Club, a Greg Norman designed course, is nestled within the neighborhood.
Community amenities include landscaped meadows, swimming pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse, a fitness center, parks, playgrounds, and walking trails.
Seven Meadows sits at the southernmost part of the Greater Katy area, one of Houston’s best suburbs. Greater Katy often refers to the Katy Independent School District’s 181-square mile boundary.
Thanks to the neighborhood’s location, residents have relatively easy access to key districts in Houston and Katy via Grand Parkway and Westpark Tollway. Seven Meadows homes also have nearly direct access to Fry Road, Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Westheimer Parkway, FM 1463, and FM 1093.
- Homes for Sale: 15
- Average Price: $670,967
- Average Price/Square Ft.: $154
- Average Bedrooms: 4.20
- Average Baths: 3.60
- Average Year Built: 2006
- Average Square Ft.: 4,236
Avalon at Seven Meadows Neighborhood Facts
- Single Family Properties: 297
- Average Bedrooms: 4.19
- Average Baths: 3.43
- Median Square Feet: 4,233
- Median Lot Square Feet: 11,271
- Median Year Built: 2006
- Median Appraised Value: $691,960
- Neighborhood Value Range: $438 - $1217 K
- Median Sold Price / SqFt.: $169.97
- Median Appraised Value / SqFt.: $163.00
- Bonnie Holland Elementary School
- Joe Hubenak Elementary School
- Griffin Elementary School
- Roosevelt Alexander Elementary School
- Odessa Kilpatrick Elementary School
- James E Williams Elementary School
- Roberta Wright Rylander Elementary School
- Tom Wilson Elementary School
- Sue Creech Elementary School
- H F McNeill Elementary School